domingo, 19 de setembro de 2010

Soul soul

Every day
I wake up when new times are complaining to me
and I'm yawning...
Sing about older time with all middle, without end.

Every night
I wake up when new times are storming my dreams
And I'm yawning...
Sing about other time with more lazyness

And, and...

More and, new and
More free, free, free, new free
But more end, new end
Less feel, feel, feel, new feel

MORE FEELING NEW
LESS FEELING NEW
OTHER FEELING NEW
OLDER FEELING NEW

So, so
Soul, soul
More less
Less more

(Song, 29.03.10)

2 comentários:

Pimenta disse...

Yes, the same old f**** soul...
Every day, since birth, only changing old for new ...
This mean grow older, maybe.
kiss
Tava limpanda o quitineti e achou isso embaixo da pia?
Limpa mais, e mostra,vai..

Lebôs disse...

Pode crer, foi quase isso mesmo de achar embaixo da pia. rs. Vou ver se acho novas coisinhas em novas arrumações e prometo colocar sim. Muito obrigado pela atenção e carinho pelos meus escrevinhos.